Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotion: Welcome to the contest (“Contest”) presented by Minnesota Monthly (“Sponsor”). No purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Contest Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence on November 9, 2018 at 8 am CST, as stated on the contest page. The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period.” Contest will close at 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, November 18, 2018.
- Each Participant agrees to abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules.
- Participants may enter as outlined in Section 6 below.
- The Contest is open to U.S. residents who, on the date of entry, are at least 21 years of age or older.
- How to Enter. To enter the Contest, Participants will provide their first name, last name, email address, and zip code for location verification.
- Selection of Winner. At the end of each Contest Period, will be randomly selected by Greenspring Media, who accepts no liability or fault.
- Selection of Winner. All valid registrants will automatically be entered into a random drawing to win the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Winner will be randomly selected within 5 days of contest close. Winner will be contacted via email within five (5) days of contest close and have three (3) business days to claim their prize package.
- If the winner does not claim their prize package within three (3) business days, a new winner will be randomly selected. Contest reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Prize Value. Total prize value is $300 and includes a one night weekend stay and breakfast for two. Blackout dates may apply. Prize is valid through December 31, 2019 and may not be redeemed after.
- Registrants agree that their names, email, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to contest posts may be used for marketing and sales purposes by the Sponsor and its affiliates at their sole discretion. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Minnesota Monthly or Minnesota Monthly user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by Minnesota Monthly management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with Minnesota Monthly’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. Minnesota Monthly reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Minnesota Monthly’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes or contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the sweepstakes or contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstakes or contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
Social Media Kit
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the assets and content (“Service”) found on this website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
You represent, warrant, and agree that no Service posted or otherwise shared by you on or through any of the Services, violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, breaches or conflicts with any obligation, such as a confidentiality obligation, or contains libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Greenspring Media. Greenspring Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Greenspring Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.